Monday, September 22, 2014

What Happened When Kim Had a One Hour Coaching Session with Chef AJ andUpdates from HGK

Hello Everyone!

Although it's been quiet around here for quite a long time, some exciting things are happening behind the scenes that I wanted to fill you in on. The first thing is that I was filmed to be on an episode of "The Doctors" that will air on October 1st. You can check the website for details on when the show airs in your region. Just change the default zip code of Los Angeles (at the top of the screen) to your zip code and the information is provided. The topic is can you simply go Vegan and get healthy? I'm there to weigh in on what it really takes to achieve lasting health and weight loss.



In some other good news, I am very excited to tell you that I am losing weight and a steady and slow pace. I'm thrilled! Since I began my private coaching with Chef AJ five months ago, I have lost a total of 16 pounds. But way better than the weight that I have lost is that my brain is healing. I kid you not, this has been a life altering experience. I can now be in a room full of sweets and not eat any of them. Yipee! For some people it's bread, for some it's alcohol and for some it's chips. Whatever it is that you are powerless over, I know how you feel when you don't want to eat those things and you find yourself literally unable to resist eating them. It's a horrible feeling. It chips away at your self esteem. You wonder what the hell is wrong with you. It sucks.

Read more �

No comments:

Post a Comment