Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Fuzzy .. .

I've had fuzzy brain syndrome the last few days.  I thought to start with I was just tired due to being such an insomniac,  but I'm now thinking it might also have something to do with the mind altering drugs I'm taking - after all,  they are designed to cross the blood brain barrier and work directly on the brain's communication systems. I know that they are acknowledged to take between 2 weeks & 2 months to become fully effective against depression but I figure that's to do with building up therapeutic levels in the brain,  in which case presumably there might be other effects experienced at sub-therapeutic levels. Which is helpful - almost as helpful as giving a chronically depressed person something that can cause suicidal feelings & thoughts during that first phase (it isn't in my case,  but I know that it's a recognised side effect)
Anyhow at least I can tell the drug is a real drug... 
No exercise today due to fuzzy brain combined with heavy rain.  Plus continued backache,  though it feels like it's nearly better.  Food pretty good - no chocolate today,  100% gluten & grain free.

Food today:
Breakfast: eggs scrambled with bacon 
Lunch: Salad with mixed cold meats (finishing off odds & ends) 
Dinner: baked chicken breast & oven chips with sauerkraut 
Snacks: banana, cashews 

No comments:

Post a Comment