Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Struggling on

Thanks for your support Joy,  Diane,  and Deniz  - it does help to hear that you don't think I'm just some whiny baby. Especially when I'm struggling to force myself out of bed.  
I had to go out at lunchtime today for my 2 miles walk (round trip) to Sainsburys. The weather was quite warm and sunny again and I did sort of wish I'd had the chance to go to the canal or the lake instead - less roadside walking and more greenery & nature.  My back was a bit painful on the way back even though I wasn't carrying anything heavy but considering I spent most of the day sitting in the world's most uncomfortable office chair it wasn't too bad  - I think it's improving and hopefully I'll be able to do more soon. As far as mood goes I mostly just felt incredibly apathetic all day.  It was a real struggle to focus on work and if I'd had a choice I probably wouldn't have gone out at lunch either.  I suppose there's something to be said for no choice then...  Weirdly I wasn't particularly interested in food for most of the day and pretty much just ate as planned at the normal times by rote (if it's possible to eat by rote).  At least there was no urge to binge...

Food today:
Breakfast: eggs scrambled with bacon,  leek &  mushrooms 
Lunch: turkey salad and a melon snack pack 
Dinner: chicken thighs (2 small)  with sauerkraut & a baked sweet potato 
Snacks: Greek yogurt,  cashews & dates 

No comments:

Post a Comment