Monday, January 12, 2015

Grrr aargh

I had a weird day today. Easier to get up this morning, but I had a major grump this morning. All morning, and it even led to me not bothering to walk at lunchtime. Despite the fact that the rain had paused for breath.  (it was torrential again when it was time to dash madly to my car after work) 
I felt a bit more cheerful around 2, then came over wobbly and lightheaded and had to resort to a bag of crisps to get my blood sugar up a bit. Not sure what that was about. Also my eye was throbbing away this morning and I had to take Ibuprofen to sort it out. I find it a little bit disheartening to think that maybe it's just going to be like that from now on. It didn't help that yesterday we tried to watch a 3D movie and had to switch to 2D after 20 minutes because I felt like someone was hammering a nail into my head just above the eyebrow. Aaarrggh. 
Sorry, I guess  I'm still somewhat in a grump. I think I'll blame it on January Mondayitis. And maybe gouge my eye out with a spoon. 

Food today :
Breakfast: eggs scrambled with smoked salmon, leek and mushrooms 
Lunch: spinach soup
Dinner: cheese salad 
Snacks: chopped veg dipped in  homemade chicken liver pate,  bag of crisps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment