Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Hair Diary || Braids, Break, and Braids

Braids, a short break, then back to braids.

In my last post, I mentioned that I would do a 6-month protective style challenge.  At the time, I installed a set of dark brown, braid extensions, which I wore through November and December.  Those braids were then taken down, and I wore my real hair in flat twists for about week.  (At some point during that week, I decided to color my hair black for the winter.  Summer was loooong over as well as my intrigue with my highlights.)  Then, with January here, I trimmed my hair and installed a second set of braid extensions -- this time, black.  I'm officially in my third month of this 6-month challenge.


Hair before color.

Color in "natural blue black".
(There are better dyes out there; i just picked this because it was only $2.99.)

Rinsed and now conditioning.

Tailbone length braid extensions.

Aiming to keep this in through the end of March.


No comments:

Post a Comment