Wednesday, January 14, 2015

So tired....

I realised at last why my mood was so bad Monday & Tuesday - it was because I had to do an hours overtime at 10pm last night. The actual work went very smoothly, but I'm not a night person and I think the adrenaline of having to work makes it harder to get to sleep - so I've been knackered all day today, and very glad I have an agreement to work from home after an evening deployment.  However being so tired meant I wasted the opportunity to go out for walks. Yesterday I told myself I'd not out before starting work... nope...  At lunchtime....  nope...  And after work...  Yeah, well, nope again, in fact the furthest I went today was the end of the drive to put the bin out. I did bake a load of gf bread this afternoon - I'd mixed the dough last night while waiting to log back on - so there was a smidgeon of productivity.  Oh,  and I did do some housework - mostly attacking grout with a toothbrush and some mildew removing spray.  The bending made my back ache yet again and the high point of the day was a hot bath after I finished work. I'm now writing this in bed, listening to the wind outside and feeling about 900 years old. I hate winter (apart from the crisp dry frosty days)  and it isn't even February yet... However, even if I am 900 years old today, I still feel more human than yesterday and Monday!

Food today :
Breakfast: eggs scrambled with chicken and mushrooms
Lunch: beef soup
Dinner: masaman curry on cabbage noodles
Snacks: toast, yogurt with berries.  The toast was not my homemade gf bread, in fact it wasn't gf at all, and my stomach has been making the weirdest gurgling noises ever since......

No comments:

Post a Comment