Monday, February 2, 2015

Another week begins...

Saturday was OK,  I got my hair cut,  abandoned all my other plans for the day and did some walking in between sleety showers. In total I walked about 5 miles. Yesterday was pretty amazing early on. I slept in till 6:30 and had a short nap in the early afternoon; I walked over 7 miles too. However I also had a mini binge for no particular reason, which takes the shine off a bit. Maybe I didn't eat enough of the good food to fuel all the walking? 
Last night was dreadful - I got very little sleep and woke up at 2:30 in the morning for the last time. I just gave up at that point and turned to my Kindle. I don't know if it was the nap or my aching back, but either way I was exhausted, aching and miserable - so I worked from home today. I walked a couple of miles at lunchtime and a couple more after work so I still managed to keep going a bit, all of it unburdened by any rucksack to rest my back.

I also had an appointment for a phone interview for a job starting at the beginning of March this afternoon - except they didn't call.  Hopefully some emergency came up and they'll rearrange - keep your fingers crossed for me!  

Food today:
Breakfast: eggs scrambled with leek, mushrooms & tomatoes plus a very small amount of cold boiled potato. 
Lunch: soup - the last of the Cauliflower soup 
Dinner: chicken salad 
Snacks: yogurt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment