Sunday, February 1, 2015

Butternut Squash and Quinoa Chili

Ever since I posted about my vegetables for breakfast commitment, I have been asked what I eat the rest of the day. I'm really not a fan of the WIAW ("What I Ate Wednesday") type posts, I find them completely ridiculous and a symptom of food addiction, but I do want to answer this very legitimate question.

So without going into gory detail about an entire day's worth of food right now, I want to share with you what would be a typical dinner for me. My husband and my oldest daughter will love this dish. It's super filling, warm and spicy. My little kids wouldn't go near it with a ten foot pole. I'm still struggling with getting them to eat a plain potato, let alone a complex chili with butternut squash and quinoa!

Read more �

No comments:

Post a Comment