Thursday, February 26, 2015

Drownded

 Today was my last opportunity to go for a lunchtime walk with my colleague as he's working from home tomorrow - so of course it was wet all morning. We discussed whether to risk it or not and both decided it didn't look too bad. So off we went....  And after I got back, despite trying to fit my entire body under the hand drier in the ladies room, I spent the rest of the afternoon wearing jeans that were wet from the knee down along with a damp wool sweater. Still worth it though - given it was my only chance.
I also did 45 push ups in the morning before work and 25 in the evening. I'm not sure if I feel suddenly energised and inspired or if I'm having a nervous breakdown. It's not likely to last very long knowing me so I'm not pacing myself, I'm going to make the most of it while it does last.

Food today:
Breakfast: eggs scrambled with mushrooms, tomato and onion
Lunch: homemade broccoli soup
Dinner: chicken adobo with broccoli (I may be turning slightly green around the face)
Snacks: pate with cucumber; Greek yogurt and fruit. No chocolate, gluten, added sugar of any kind...

No comments:

Post a Comment