Thursday, February 5, 2015

Sob

A very mixed day today.  As I had my late night last night I overate - in small grazing nibbles - all day for energy. For the same reason I walked at lunchtime and after work (at lunchtime I froze, after work I froze and got hailed on even though it was sunny when I left the house).
See? Fairly sunny. Definitely no hail... 

In the evening we went to Wetherspoons for dinner as it was our last chance for curry club night before we move to a town with no Wetherspoons (I know what you're thinking, but yes, there are towns that are currently Wetherspoons-less) and that was when things went downhill with a booze, exhaustion and stress-fueled meltdown on my part, culminating in tears before bedtime. And no news about that job. I'd like to go to bed now - till July if that's OK...

Food today:
Breakfast: almond flour pancakes with yogurt & berries .
Lunch: carrot and lentil soup
Dinner:Wetherspoons philly cheesesteak sandwich (Inc. bread but didn't eat the fake cheese) (I meant to get the skinny steak but was tempted by the devil)

Snacks: yogurt, cashews

No comments:

Post a Comment