Tuesday, February 10, 2015

What weekend?

God, I can't wait for this move to be over (M is already looking ahead to the next one as we intend to buy again after this rental expires - or sooner if something good comes along). The weekend wasn't nonstop moving activities but there was enough to ruin all chance of relaxation and rest, from check in at the new place - which took 90 minutes - to trips backwards and forwards with some of our stuff, to packing up more stuff and planning logistics.
Yesterday I worked from home as a consequence and in addition to working also made one lunchtime trip across and did some more packing. After work I did manage a pitiful 2 mile walk simply because I wanted some booze to relax. Just call my Georgia Best. I'm currently using the move as an excuse to eat and drink whatever I want and I'm even planning to have pizza tonight. So I won't be talking about food till Thursday at the earliest.

No comments:

Post a Comment