Monday, April 27, 2015

Chrissie, the red nosed tester...

It was freezing first thing this morning but also clear, and beautifully sunny all morning. Which would have made me happier if I'd anticipated being able to get out there, but feeling so lousy made that a lot less appealing. It was still nice to look at out of the window (through streaming eyes)
Of course just for a change I had a meeting running into lunch time anyway...
For the first time in weeks, today I wanted to buy chocolate. I didn't. But as I sneezed, sniffles and wept my way through the day I did overdo the cheese and the peanut butter somewhat. In the past when I've had hayfever it's begun with itchy eyes and ended with watery eyes, but today has been much worse - and still is, as I can hardly see to type. And did I mention it makes my right eye ache as well? No walks until the antihistamines kick in...

Only 3 working days till I switch jobs....

Food today:
Breakfast: eggs scrambled with mushrooms and spinach
Lunch: Salad with cold beef
Dinner: chicken salad
Snacks: cheese & PB

No comments:

Post a Comment