Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Cough

What rubbish weather today.  And it didn't even have the decency to produce a corresponding drop in pollen levels as recompense for the dull grey skies.
I've been really down and rather depressed today for no particular reason. My antihistamines are finally having an effect so I can more or less breathe and I'm sneezing less often, plus my ultrastrong Painkillers have done wonders for the damned eye, so I really should feel better emotionally as well as physically - but I don't. I'm fed up. Maybe something to do with relapsing into bad habits yesterday I suppose. Hopefully a decent night's sleep tonight - and my last day on this job tomorrow - will make me feel better better as opposed to just less horrible...

Food today:
Breakfast: scrambled eggs with 2 little homemade sausage patties
Lunch: Salad with cold chicken
Dinner: keto breaded fish with salad
Snacks: cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment