Thursday, April 23, 2015

Disaster averted - I now have my tea bags!!!


However... I forgot to pack my lunch today. Fool... Of course last time I forgot a meal I just resorted to peanuts and a questionable meat lollipop. This time the food may have been no more nutritious but it fitted my overall macros better! I went out at lunchtime to buy my replacement meal but cut my walk short and just went to the nearest convenience store because I was supposed to be taking part in a conference call. Then my boss (rightly) suggested I didn't have to be on the call because I won't be around for the work being discussed. Why couldn't she say that in the morning though? By the time she let me off the call it was too late to get a satisfying walk in. (though I admit I could have pushed myself to do what I could fit in - and I didn't) I had another very short walk after work in the sunshine as well, but was too busy to go far.

Food today:
Breakfast: eggs scrambled with mushrooms and leek
Lunch: 'sandwiches' of gouda cheese and cold meat
Dinner: homemade turkey burger with roasted broccoli & asparagus
Snacks: homemade pork rinds

No comments:

Post a Comment