Wednesday, April 22, 2015

First world problems...

I have to get better at shopping more efficiently. On Monday I realised I was about to run out of rooibos tea bags, and added them to a Tesco order being delivered tonight. Now I'm stuck with drinking what the company provides until then. Yesterday they ran out of Decaf coffee (that's not all me). As you know I'm not drinking much full caffeine coffee - only one cup a day. All that's left is black & green tea, neither of which I'm keen on and both of which contain caffeine, and fruit teas. Of course fruit teas don't have caffeine, but if anyone knows any fruit teas that don't smell like heaven in a cup and taste like grass clippings that may possibly, if you're lucky, have been cut in an orchard within 100m of a fruit tree, I'd really like to hear about it. I use my tea to avoid the tedium of plain water - but that's the best I can do! Next time I'll know better...

No comments:

Post a Comment