Friday, April 17, 2015

It's Friday!!!

Things at work seemed a bit calmer today so I was too - which is good. The project is still not going well, but for once I got to stay away from the centre of the problems and just spend some time testing. So much more satisfying than a million unproductive meetings! 
I managed to get a blister in an awkward spot on the side of my toe yesterday and it was rubbed by my boots so I only walked about a mile outdoors - but spent so much time chasing around the office that my pedometer says I did 3 miles!  Good job my work shoes didn't rub against the blister I guess. 
Now I'm just really ready for the weekend - and I plan to spend some time looking at my diet and adjusting my ratios of macronutrients. I've no problem with the level of carbohydrates I've been eating but I want to reduce the protein a bit and need to figure out some good snack options. 

Food today:
Breakfast: eggs scrambled with bacon 
Lunch: Beef and mushroom soup 
Dinner: chicken thigh stir fried with mushrooms and a tiny bit of bell pepper plus courgette noodles 
Snacks: leftover keto Pizza (half portion), cheese 

No comments:

Post a Comment