Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Sunshine....

What a beautiful day it was today! When I took a 2 mile walk at lunchtime it was probably actually a bit too warm really - but I did it anyway, and although I just walked along a road you the post office it just felt really good to walk without a coat, feel the sun on my arms (and not get splattered by any passing birds)
It was another frustrating day full of meetings today - since the return of my boss I've done hardly any testing but attended lots of meetings and that's practically the same as doing the actual work - right?  Although having said that I found a truly massive issue today so I guess I shouldn't complain too much.
I managed to avoid the massive quantities of pb today - though I did have a teaspoon full for supper (BTW, good to know I'm not the only weirdo who prefers my pb neat - I actively don't like it on bread)

Food today:
Breakfast: eggs scrambled with bacon
Lunch: Beef and mushroom soup
Dinner: Chicken thighs with pesto courgette noodles
Snacks: Pork rinds, cheese, a little PB.

No comments:

Post a Comment