Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Back again

Well, today was quite nice as I started back at the previous job that I did prefer to my last contract, but less nice because I'm working on a new (to me) product that so far I find quite confusing rather than the familiar products I worked on last time. As a result today was the normal slightly boring first day 'reading documentation' that tends to start new jobs.
At lunchtime my colleague, R, with whom I used to regularly walk at lunchtime, suggested we braved the 40 mph + winds and headed out - so we did, and it was good, except for the point when the full 40mph hit us straight in the face!
It's been nice to catch up with the changes that have occurred while I was away, and should be interesting getting to grips with the new product.
Maybe :-)

Food today:
Breakfast: eggs scrambled with smoked salmon
Lunch: Gammon salad
Dinner: chicken with pesto zoodles
Snacks: cold meat; cheese � probably too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment