Friday, May 1, 2015

Better today

I felt better - still congested by much less coughing and sneezing. I even dared to go out for a walk this morning - early, while it was cool and the pollen levels were probably reduced, but it was nice to get out and not feel dreadful.
The rest of my day was a nice mix of kitchen fun (making mayo and flavoured butters, cheese crackers, and buffalo chicken wings) and relaxing - taking a hot bath, reading my kindle, browsing the Web... I meant to watch some TV but didn't really feel like it so I didn't bother.  It was really nice not to have anything much I had to do for a day!

Food today:
Breakfast: fried breakfast - bacon, egg, mushrooms and homemade sausage
Lunch: broccoli cheese soup
Dinner: buffalo wings starter then rump Steak with broccoli
Snacks: cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment