Monday, May 4, 2015

Happy weekend

Saturday I had a great day at my mum's - we went to a market then walked around the grounds of Lydiard Park for a while despite the grey and cold weather.






Including the walk to and from the train station I walked about 7 miles. We had a nice lunch out and a nice chat in the afternoon. My train journeys were almost perfect and I finished the day with a lamb shish kebab. A really nice day, and very relaxing. Yesterday was less lovely but the weather was quite a bit better and I just went for a short walk. Today though was really nice weatherwise, and I was able to go for a nice 5 mile walk in the sun.



Bank Holidays are great. But still too short.

Food today:
Breakfast: bacon and eggs
Lunch: Chicken salad
Dinner: beef and chorizo burger with roasted broccoli
Snacks: pork scratchings

No comments:

Post a Comment