Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Rain.....

I saw a rainbow this morning as I was driving to work :-)  I love rainbows, they always, always make me smile.
I'm told last night was horrible - high winds and lots of rain - but I slept right through it and had no idea until I got to work and someone mentioned it, so hurrah for a good night's sleep! I do know that after a windy but sometimes sunny morning it decided to pour with rain as soon as it was time for lunch - so no walk today sadly.
I actually started getting some work done today which was good. Apart from that it was a fairly quiet, slow sort of day. Much less coughing and sneezing from me, and I can almost breathe through my nose  - so that's better too.

Food today:
Breakfast: a large flat field mushroom topped with a leftover burger and a fried egg
Lunch: Chicken and mushroom soup
Dinner: chicken livers wrapped in prosciutto and grilled, with grilled asparagus
Snacks: half an avocado; cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment