Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Creative Party Idea: Fresh Juice Bar

I just wanted to share the coolest thing that I experienced yesterday at a catered brunch. The hosts of the party (along with the creative mind behind the catering company, I imagine) decided that it would be fun to set up a fresh juice station with all of the fixins for amazing juices--beets, carrots, apples, celery, kale, spinach, you name it. I was such a hog! Went back multiple times.
So if you are ever in the market for hiring a caterer and want to give your guests something healthy that they can talk about, I highly suggest this. Heck, if you have the gumption to man the machine yourself, you could even do it without a staff. But I don't suggest this, because the party wouldn't be much fun for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment