Monday, October 21, 2013

Guest Post: Health Coach Sharon McRae on Successfully Getting Kids to the Nutritarian Level

As many of you know, it has been quite a challenge for me to inspire my two younger children to "eat their veggies."

Chef AJ keeps telling me, "You have to talk to Sharon!"

After last week's Reader Advice Day on Whole Food Plant Based parenting of young children, I knew I had to get in touch with Sharon and ask her to share her story on Healthy Girl's Kitchen. Along her journey, Sharon became a Certified Health Coach at the Institute of Integrative Nutrition. Her website is Eat Well, Stay Well.

After reading her story, I highly recommend listening to this wonderful podcast interview of Sharon that provides inspiration to all aspiring Nutritarians, with and without kids at home to care for. It's about half-an- hour and worth every minute of your time.

So now, after reading this guest post and listening to a podcast of Sharon's story, I finally feel like I know Sharon! Thank you Sharon McRae for sharing your story with us.

Read more �

No comments:

Post a Comment