Tuesday, June 7, 2011

HGK Receives Mention in Big Local Newspaper and Some Inspiration

Nothing like a little TMI to get your day started! But what did I expect putting myself out there to the universe in blog form? Quoted in Cleveland's Plain Dealer, in all my glory, talking about the realities of navigating healthy eating with children.

Thanks Ms. Theiss! XOXO

The article notes that "Solganik doesn't pressure party hosts. When she goes to gatherings, she will bring a healthy dish. That way, she said, she always knows there's an option there for her and her family."

Um . . . ah . . . some might argue with that statement! In certain social situations, specifically organizations that I am involved in, I am very vocal about requesting that healthier food be served at events. But yes, I would not pressure the host of a private party.

If you need a bit of inspiration today, you will find it in spades in this video! Thank you to my workout buddy Ruth who forwarded this to me.



If Mimi doesn't inspire you to eat Nutritarian, I don't know what will.

What did you think of Mimi? Are you inspired?

No comments:

Post a Comment