Monday, January 28, 2013

Motivation Today: Heart Disease Infographic

I want to thank everyone who contributed their thoughts to our last discussion about what to do when hosting carnivores. If you missed that post, it's a hot one, with plenty of room for more discussion, so please stop on by.

That post is a good reminder that many of us are struggling to remain true to what we know is the right way to eat (for us at this time, no judging!). Just because I blog about healthy eating/living doesn't mean I don't struggle to make good choices for my health each and every day. I'm always open to motivation, and the following infographic provides me with an immense amount of it to keep going. I hope it helps you too!

It wasn't created by people who are promoting a plant-based diet as a preventative measure against heart disease. It was sent to me by a company trying to sell reduced cost prescription drugs! How funny is that? But it's still an awesome reminder.

Read more �

No comments:

Post a Comment