Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Utopea Giveway Winner Announced and New Recipe (Finally!) Italian White Bean, Kale and Potato Stew

"Every time you make stuff with Cannellini beans I just wish there was more stuff with Cannellini beans," Sophia Solganik, age 13.

It's been a while since I have blogged a new recipe, and I do have to apologize for that. Time is my enemy and photographing the delicious Plant-strong food that I have been cooking up lately has been a real challenge. Today I just happen to be home caring for sick family members, so I pounced on the opportunity to make and photograph this dish that I have been conjuring up in my head for the past week.

It came out far better than even I expected it to, so I'm thrilled to share it with you after my long dry spell.

I also want to announce the winner of my last giveaway, the Utopea prize package. The winner is
Read more �

No comments:

Post a Comment