Friday, March 8, 2013

Weekend Reading Plans. Blueberry Refresher Smoothie.

Good morning! I hope you all saw my last post about night time eating and the comments that followed. Although there was a good response to the post, I have a feeling that this problem is a lot more widespread than the number of comments would indicate. So if you haven't weighed in on the topic yet, please do!

As for me, I'm deep into the book The End of Overeating by David Kessler and I don't think I'll be able to put it down this weekend. It was recommended to me by Emily over at Triumph Wellness in her blog posting Can You Moderate? Or Must you Eliminate? It had a profound effect on me and I immediately ordered the two books that she talked about in the posting. The first book, The End of Overeating arrived yesterday and I've been reading it ever since.
Read more �

No comments:

Post a Comment