Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Speaking of Pie, Here's The World's Healthiest (and Tastiest) Apple Pie Recipe


I hope you enjoyed my last blog post about my plans for our 2014 Thanksgiving menu.

Thank you SO VERY MUCH to everyone who left comments with feedback about a few of the recipes that I haven't tried for myself yet. I will totally shift gears where I need to based on your input to make sure that I am not wasting my time, energy and money on the few new recipes that I had linked to that weren't a hit with your Thanksgiving crowd. If you haven't put in your two cents yet, and you've got experience with a WFPB Thanksgiving, please do!

I can tell you that if you are looking for a stellar Apple Pie recipe for Thanksgiving, that you can stop looking right now. I have make this recipe by Chef AJ countless times and it is phenomenal. I have served it at a number of pot lucks and it was very well received.

Read more �

No comments:

Post a Comment