Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Call this summer?

Got my normal 2 miles in today - in a little bit of drizzle, nothing compared to the torrential rain and high winds overnight. Although afterwards I had to survive an afternoon of weird hair because the combination of strongish wind and light drizzle made my fringe go very peculiar. I didn't know I had long enough hair for it to point in so many directions at once!
I'm feeling a bit low today, and very uninterested in eating lots of eggs. So I finished off my planned menu for today, but just one day after saying I might do a 5 day fast I'm deciding to take a week off. I want some veggies! And some meat! Next week I'll go for another 3 (or 5) days, hopefully refreshed and reinspired. Hopefully better planning it that way than bursting out into rebellious binge eating!

Food today:
Breakfast: scrambled eggs with Feta cheese and one sliced black olive
Lunch: egg mayo
Dinner:  cream cheese pancakes (with  vanilla sauce from the recipe for baked Custard substituting vanilla extract for the original caramel extract)
Snacks: cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment