Friday, June 12, 2015

Restless...

Why does one beautiful day have to be followed by a dreary one? It's such a shame that summer can't just settle in.
I worked from home today, and didn't walk at lunchtime because it was just too dreary - and humid - to be appealing. I did however spend 35 minutes on the climber - almost back to where I used to be in terms of duration (although it still feels harder than it used to and I now have a touch of backache. I also did 20 counter air squats (which I shouldn't have really as today was a rest day on the challenge). After work I did go for a walk - it was still dreary, but I just felt really restless after a day spent on my bum staring at a laptop monitor. I walked around the roads for 3 miles and while I didn't find it a patch on walking in a wood on a sunny day, it did at least burn off some of that excess energy.

Food today:
Breakfast: fried eggs
Lunch: Lemon baked Custard
Dinner:  egg mayo
Snacks: cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment