Thursday, June 11, 2015

What a beautiful day...

My walk at lunchtime today was really pleasant (although I did wish I'd brought something cooler than denim jeans to change into).
I spent the day trying to call the hospital (unsuccessfully) about my appointment next week. I'll be getting a local anaesthetic for the procedure and they said I needed someone to take me home afterwards. I think that's overkill and would rather either use the train or call a cab but I don't want them keeping me there all afternoon if they won't discharge me without a carer. Does anyone know what the situation is?It is only a local to numb the side of my face so they can inject steroids around the eye socket. How bad can that be? It sounds very non-intrusive to me, but I'd appreciate a more informed opinion :-)

Food today:
Breakfast: Lemon baked (egg fast) custard
Lunch: egg mayo
Dinner: cheesy scrambled eggs
Snacks: cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment