Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Knackered

Freezing in the office again today.  Apparently there�s a plan afoot to gut this office and refurbished it from the ground up - hope they get a move on (and let us all work from home as they do the work)
I went for my normal walk at lunchtime ;it was less fun than usual because a) there was a bitterly cold wind and b) we were joined on the walk by a couple of extra colleagues whose walking style - and shopping style - wasn't 100% compatible with mine or that of my usual walking buddy. It wasn't bad, but I felt a bit rushed coming back and I prefer to feel more comfortable that I'll be back on time. Still, it's always good to get away from my desk, and as I'd already spent 25 minutes on the climber (all in one go too) and done 20 counterbalance air squats I feel I had quite an active day. I do want to add in planks and chin up / pull ups too though - maybe next week.
After work I spent most of the evening in the kitchen. I always have plenty to do, but I also choose to stay in there longer than need be so I don't spend the whole day on my bum. An antidote to office working, if you will.
Tired again today so it's time for bed...

Food today:
Breakfast: scrambled eggs
Lunch: cream cheese pancakes
Dinner: Asiago Baked Eggs
Snacks: cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment