Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I'd Like to Introduce You to a Friend of Mine

I can't remember how many years ago it was that I met Dan and his wife Rivky, but over time I have grown to know and love these people. It doesn't hurt that they call me "The Leader" and that we laugh about it all the time. As a matter of fact, I'm always laughing when Dan is around.

Dan and Rivky have been followers of and commenters on Healthy Girl's Kitchen practically from the start. Whenever I see Rivky it seems like we get into some conversation or other about how to prepare this or that healthy food. You can see why I love her.

All along I assumed that with all of the talk about me being "The Leader" and all of the questions from Rivky about how to make this or that healthy food, that Dan and Rivky were following a pretty good approximation of a Plant-strong diet.

I guess I was wrong.

Read more �

No comments:

Post a Comment