Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Can I Remain Plant Strong for a Week Inside a Convention Center?

I'm about to go out of town on business for a week. I love saying that. I feel so grown up!


My company is exhibiting at the National Stationery Show. You may not know this, but my day job is Co-owner of Luscious Verde. The NSS is our big industry trade show, and I'll be on my feet from early in the morning until late in the afternoon for a whole week, talking and schmoozing and selling. Holy cow, I'm nervous! I've got the added pressure of being Plant-strong under some really trying circumstances (convention center food is not typically known for it's health promoting properties), but I am remaining optimistic that I will make it work.

So to make the trip sweeter, my business partner Chris-Anna and I have decided to treat ourselves to lots of the delicious Vegan yumminess that is going on all over NYC. We've got reservations out the wazoo, which is SO UNLIKE ME. I'm so NOT the social coordinator type, but I felt driven to set up our Vegan Tour of New York. That might give you a clue into how excited I am to have someone else do the cooking for me!

Read more �

No comments:

Post a Comment