Friday, May 8, 2015

Sleepy...

So the election is done, all media can stop constantly blabbing on about it all, and we actually got a majority this time thankfully. Coalitions are rubbish.
That's enough pretending to any interest in political matters.
The weather interests me more really, and the weather was pretty dull today (in both senses of the word - it was grey and overcast and stayed that way all day. Yawn)
I sat in the office freezing this morning, not to mention bored as I was waiting for the techie guys to get the system ready for testing and they were really struggling. I may have spent some of the time bookmarking keto recipes on one of my new favourite sites -  Fluffy Chix Cooks.com
At lunchtime I went for a walk to relieve the boredom despite the poor weather and it did help me feel a bit refreshed for a while (although it was kind of muggy and I felt a bit damp when I got back). However I've felt really tired for most of the day and still am so I'm guessing an early night lies ahead. TGIF!

Food today:
Breakfast: scrambled eggs with bacon on a large field mushroom
Lunch: cream cheese pancakes used as wraps with homemade sausage
Dinner: Cauliflower pizza casserole made with a pepparami style salami snack because it's what I had in
Snacks: half an avocado; cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment