Thursday, June 28, 2012

Chef Aj's Quick-6 Fat Free Salad Dressing and Beluga Lentil Tabbouleh


Today I present to you a pretty good recipe for Beluga Lentil Tabbouleh. I had a lot of cooked beluga lentils left over when I made this salad, and I was pretty excited to experiment with something else unique and delicious that I could make with these small black lentils.

Not a great recipe.

So why am I blogging about it? Because it's the perfect example of two things. First, not everything we are going to make in our plant-strong kitchens will be perfect, nor does it need to be. Second, because even something pretty good, like this version of a beluga lentil tabbouleh, can be great when served on top of a nice leafy green salad with a . . . delicious homemade no-oil salad dressing!

Read more �

No comments:

Post a Comment