Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I'm Home and This is What I'm Reading Now: The Starch Solution

Greetings everyone!

I feel like it's been a lifetime since I last blogged, even though it's only been a week. This past month has been one of the busiest of my entire life. But this carnival ride isn't over yet. I've got a lot of personal stuff going on right now (good and well, not so good) and my mind is pretty distracted from cooking, creating new recipes and writing about food.

For all of you guys who have recently started reading HGK, I encourage you to explore my "healthy recipes" section and also to look through archives of blog postings. Most of the recipes that I have tested and written about over the past two and a half years have not made it into my healthy recipes section due to lack of time, but that doesn't mean they are not awesome. There are amazing recipes in those older blog posts, so have at it!

But in case you are wondering whether I have totally jumped ship, I'm here to report that I am currently reading my first McDougall book.

Read more �

No comments:

Post a Comment