Friday, June 29, 2012

Jaw Dropping Video on Paleo/Low Carb Diets vs. Plant Based Diets

Just a little something I thought you would find extrememly interesting! My jaw literally dropped as I watched this video.

Warning: this video will be disturbing, offensive and insensitive to many people. For that, I am truly sorry. I did not make this video, but I do choose to show it on HGK because I believe there is value in it. The people represented here are public figures selling diet books and because of that I believe it is fair to examine them critically. You may not agree with that decision, but that is not the issue for debate here on HGK. I simply want to spark debate on the merits of the different ways of eating, not the merits of making a video like this.

Read more �

No comments:

Post a Comment