Thursday, September 19, 2013

Slow Cooked Collard Greens with "Peanut" Tomato Sauce


Thank you to everyone who contributed ideas to our Reader Advice Day on Monday. There are fantastic ideas for plant based entertaining in that post and the comments section, with a mind toward guests who are not themselves Vegan.

I was personally inspired by Michelle's suggestion of ratatouille, which I hadn't made in years, but just happened to have all of the ingredients for in my refrigerator right at the time. I loved my results and I'll be serving it to my omnivorous guests tomorrow night. I'll post my ratatouille recipe very soon.

In the meantime, I'd love to share this collard greens recipe with you.

Not so pretty, right?
I left my memory card for my camera at work and had to use
my phone + Instagram to give you guys something to look at!

Do you remember that adventure I took to the picking farm? Well, I hand-picked a bunch of collard greens while I was there, not really having any plan what to do with them, but hey, they are really healthy right?
Read more �

No comments:

Post a Comment