Friday, September 6, 2013

Whole30 day 5

I overdid the cashew nuts today, but one woman's moderation is another's pig out...
I spent today pondering one of life's big questions... "is it always wrong to kill your boss?" I think not, personally... In this case I think I'd have character witnesses falling over themselves to testify on my behalf...
As well as struggling with that ethical question I was also ignoring assorted cookies and cakes in the office and invitations to the pub for farewell drinks for other contractors at lunchtime. That didn't take any real effort as I didn't want shop bought chocolate and never drink in work mode anyway. I do feel work would be better if people occasionally brought in platters of antipasti meats or seafood instead of always defaulting to chocolate and added sugar...
 
Food today:
Breakfast: scrambled eggs with added veggies
Lunch: salad with prawns and baba ganoush as a sort of dressing
Dinner: curried rabbit with cauliflower rice
Snack: cashews & a chicken leg

No comments:

Post a Comment