Friday, January 30, 2015

Healthy Body || Inspired by Carmen of MyNaturalSistas

I'm a former athlete who's officially out of shape.  For years, I weighed 123 lbs then went up to a steady 135 lbs, which wasn't too bad.  Now?  I'm a whopping 150 lbs.  Mind you, I'm only 5'4".  It feels like I gained the weight overnight.  One morning I woke up and just couldn't fit my jeans anymore.

Anyway, my goal to lose weight actually started a couple months ago.  I was able to get down to 143 lbs with consistent calorie counting and exercise, but I gained it all back and some, hitting 152 lbs at my highest.  Since then, I've seen a nutritionist and gotten a few tips concerning my eating.  Also, I came across Carmen's weight loss photo (above) and was inspired to sign up for a membership at my local gym.  I want my toned body back!  I WILL get my toned body back.  Lol.

Carmen details her weight loss journey in the video below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment