Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Deployment day again

No walk at lunchtime - and it was sunny too. Unfortunately I'd taken half an hour of my lunch early for my phone interview (hiding in the back seat of my car in the car park) so I didn't have time for a proper walk. I had to settle for a quick dash to the shop for a small yogurt and some fruit so that I did at least get away from my desk and out in the (very very) fresh air, however briefly.
After work I did better though. I really need to do something after work even if it's uncomfortable because it just about keeps my back from seizing up after a day in the office chair that I will NOT miss when I leave this job. Not at all. I only managed about 3 miles between both lunchtime and post-work walk, but it helped a bit so I guess that's enough. It was bloody freezing - brings tears to the eyes freezing - but that certainly woke me up a bit in preparation for my 10 pm overtime tonight. Guess I don't need to point out that I'll be moaning about my knackeredness tomorrow...

Food today:
Breakfast: eggs scrambled with red onion, mushrooms & tomatoes plus a very small amount of cold boiled potato.
Lunch: chunky chicken and vegetable soup followed by a melon & grape snack pot
Dinner: pan fried sardines from well fed 2 with salad
Snacks: yogurt, Cottage cheese sweetened with a little strawberry conserve

No comments:

Post a Comment