Monday, June 2, 2014

I hate Mondays (no one ever said THAT before...)

Why does Sunday always have to be followed by Monday?
I'm still lacking energy & enthusiasm. (and an appointment at the hospital) Yesterday I had planned a fairly active day with lots of walking, incorporating a visit to Ham House, but instead managed to barely walk 2 miles before going home to spend most of the day in front of the tv. Then this morning I woke up around 3:20 and stayed awake - losing an hour and a half of my already short nights sleep. Ah well, at least today I know why I'm knackered.
After work I did a very short session on the climber in addition to the obligatory 2 miles walked. I only fitted in 20 minutes but it was 20 minutes more than usual and more than I felt like doing so I'm reasonably pleased I did even that. In fact, no, I'm really pleased I did, given that train travel leaves me so little spare time. So go me!

Food today:
Breakfast: pork & apple sausage with cucumber & tomatoes
Lunch: salad of homemade mayo dressing on roast chicken breast, avocado, cucumber, tomatoes & lettuce
Dinner: pork ribs in Paleo bbq sauce w/ salad
Snacks: cashews

No comments:

Post a Comment