Friday, July 25, 2014

zzzzzz

I'm knackered and lacking energy today but, having walked in total 4.07 miles yesterday (in hotter than hell temperatures, after walking a total of one mile in the preceding two WEEKS...) I'm feeling a lot happier. Almost human in fact. But sooo tired, and I don't know why given that I think I slept reasonably well last night (or at least I don't remember it being one of those nights when I wake up 35 times and take 6 hrs to fall asleep again each time)
I have been very hungry all day as well. By 11:15 am I'd eaten my breakfast, snack & lunch... For a change I wasn't craving sweet gluten-y baked goods or chocolate though. I just filled the gap by buying some natural yoghurt to also boost my gut recovery.
On the subject of that, I have sauerkraut at home & am making some water kefir as well to help with that. I've also been reading a lot about the probiotic properties of resistant starch so I'll be eating cold / chilled & reheated boiled potatoes & white rice for that as well.

Food today:
Breakfast: scrambled eggs with mushrooms, onion & spinach
Lunch: cold pork sandwich - made with this no carb spinach 'bread' (forgot to link this the other day) and a natural yoghurt
Dinner: courgette pasta with homemade (slow cooker) marinara sauce to which I added a tin of sardines in olive oil for protein. With sauerkraut!
Snacks: cashews, cold meat

No comments:

Post a Comment