Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Better!

This morning I did actually train; it wasn't a very good session as I was still a little bit bunged up, and I almost called it quits after 20 minutes but I carried on and did the full 40 minutes in the end. Afterwards I was delighted that I did it (and that it was over :-))
At lunchtime I walked two miles to shop as well so in total it was a much more active day. The weather wasn't outstanding but that was a good thing as it meant it wasn't too disgustingly hot for the walk.
We're also busy decluttering the house. Our current tenancy ends at the end of October and we're not sure if we're staying on or moving again, so in case of another move we want to get rid of a lot of accumulated rubbish that's been building up to annoying levels - not least because lately there's been a few occasions where we thought we'd run out of something / lost something and either bought more or at least planned to do so before finding the original item - a waste of money and yet more rubbish lying around! But I hate hate hate decluttering, and find it hard to get rid of stuff... Evenings are not fun.

Food today:
Breakfast: eggs scrambled with ghee cooked with leek, broccoli, cauliflower and bacon
Lunch: rice salad with ham & veggies, followed by Greek yogurt
Dinner: well fed chocolate chili (with a twist - I subbed some of the meat with ox kidney and added mushrooms) over courgette noodles
Snacks: melon chunks

No comments:

Post a Comment