Monday, September 8, 2014

Monday... again...

I got up to train this morning but due to stomach cramps (grr - TTOM) I stopped 20 minutes in. I think that's the only time I've ever stopped earlier than I intended once I've actually made it on to the machine at all. Luckily I trained on it yesterday - very unusual for a weekend - as well as walking over 5 miles, so I'm not too bothered about it. Except if I'd known that was going to happen I would have had the option of another 20 minutes in bed! (that's a lie - I never hit snooze)
I stayed lazy later in the day and didn't really walk at lunchtime either. At least the cramps eased off eventually, so hopefully I'll be back on the machine tomorrow morning

Food today:
Breakfast: eggs scrambled with butter and spinach, topped cooked with leftover Cajun pork tenderloin in homemade mayonnaise
Lunch: leek & potato soup
Dinner: Turkey stirfry
Snacks: homemade pork rind (very small portion) and a dark Bounty (essential because I got light headed and shaky and had nothing healthy with me)

No comments:

Post a Comment