Thursday, September 18, 2014

Still struggling

Yesterday I did ok foodwise apart from too much homemade pork scratchings and resorting to a protein flapjack again. I worked from home at short notice and had left my replacement snack (greek yogurt) at the office, so it was the best I could do. 
Yesterday was fairly boring and at the same time intensive. I was checking data all day, so I had to focus on the most boring data imaginable - and today was more of the same (but being back in the office helped for once because I wasn't working alone on the sofa). I didn't train, though I intended to, but only walked about 2.5 miles. 
Today I didn't train before work due to my continued knackeredness. It's been over a week - maybe 2 - since I had a decent nights sleep without waking up about 2:30am and I can hardly remember what being rested feels like. So training at 4:30am did not appeal... Nor did walking at lunchtime, though I managed a couple of miles after work. God I need a good night's sleep...

Food today:
Breakfast: eggs scrambled with bacon, mushrooms & spinach
Lunch: homemade soup - sort of potato & leek (but with sweet potato not normal potato and coconut milk instead of cream) with added chicken.
Dinner: chicken & lamb kebab (takeaway)
Snacks: Greek yogurt with banana, plum, cashews.

No comments:

Post a Comment