Monday, April 13, 2015

Blech

Well, I had a very relaxing and lazy weekend - I didn't even go for a walk on Saturday because it was pouring with rain when I usually go out and I'd lost interest by the time it cleared - and started  today feeling not at all homicidal (or pigeoncidal) , which made a nice change. It didn't last for long as my boss, who'd been on holiday for 2 weeks, was back in the office today and looking for lots of updates on the project. Which, you may have picked up the odd hint, has not been an unqualified success. Stress....

I finished today with something like a binge, though very much less than any real binge I ever had - too much peanut butter, eaten from the jar and now I feel a little bit sick and determined to get on the PB wagon....

Food today:
Breakfast: eggs scrambled with bacon
Lunch: Chicken and mushroom soup (half portion) and some roast chicken
Dinner: Gammon salad
Snacks: Pork rinds, babybel

No comments:

Post a Comment