Wednesday, April 1, 2015

I am a wuss.

I'm not even going to pretend I'm not a wuss, because my wussiness is clearly stamped on my forehead for all the world to see.
I didn't go for a walk at lunchtime or before work today again because it was cold, although a little less windy than yesterday,  and I was hormonal and I just really wanted to be home, in bed, snuggled up with a hot water bottle (and I don't even own a hot water bottle). But in my defence, it was really really cold. As I discovered after work when I had to pop to the shop again. At least it was dry and hail-free though.
As it was too cold for me and my wussiness outside I did make some effort to walk around the office a bit, and use the stairs a few times. According to my pedometer on the phone I walked 2.4 miles almost without going outside, so I guess that effort was somewhat successful. Apart from that work was a mixture of frustration with the project from hell and chatting - a lot - with some of the people I work with or sit near. I must admit there are some lovely people there. In fact they are the main reason I don't run for the hills.
I didn't eat any chocolate again today. In fact, we were all given a little box of mini eggs on Monday for Easter and today I gave mine to M, not out of fear that I would eat them, but out of genuine disinterest. I would like to believe that will last, but it never has before so...  We'll see I guess.

Food today:
Breakfast: 2 chia, flaxseed and cottage cheese pancakes used to make an egg & bacon sandwich
Lunch: homemade soup
Dinner: chicken thighs with garlic mushrooms
Snacks: homemade pork rinds; babybel cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment