Wednesday, March 25, 2015

And better...

I walked a bit today and I'm so happy!  (within the context of working, very occasional tingling fingertips and no where near enough money)
I got to work at the crack of dawn as usual and instead of sitting playing candy crush until it was worth getting started I went for a half hour walk. It was bitterly cold I have to say - I thought it was supposed to be Spring now?
That woke me up a bit so I went out again - also just for a short walk - at lunchtime. But hey, between the two I still managed about 3. 5 miles so well worth it! Despite the shivering and watering eyes. I did less yawning today - though I still stuck to my one real coffee. And decaf is beginning to taste better to me already.

Food today:
Breakfast: microwaved scrambled eggs with a little gammon and some mushroom
Lunch: homemade soup
Dinner: chicken salad
Snacks: pork scratchings

No comments:

Post a Comment